unable to access my inbox through OWA using IE 6.0

unable to access my inbox through OWA using IE 6.0

Post by Sam » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:13:38

Can access my exchange server 2000 inbox using Netscape,
but when using IE 6.0, I get all the buttons, but the
right window pane is blank with "loading" displayed.

1. OWA accessing problem using IE 5.5 & 6.0

Hi All,

We are having problem accessing OWA using IE 5.5 and IE
6.0. People are using IE 5 and any versions of netscape
are okay. Appreciate if anyone could help me this problem.
Following is the scenario.

We just installed a new E2K server (which is behind
Vilociraptor firewall) I have created two protocol's, 1
for TCP 1044 and the second one for TCP 1055 and set a
rule to allow in coming traffic to E2K server for those 2
protocol's and http. When anyone try to access using IE
5.5 and IE 6.0, the get a message "page cannot be
displayed"

Could anyone please tell what I am doing wrong? Or what to
do to fix this problem? Or is there a patch for IE?

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Max

2. Moving my installation

3. OWA using XP IE 6.0

4. Multiple Mail Messages

5. Problem COnnecting to OWA using IE 5.5 and 6.0

6. Moving Exchange Srvr to New location on new hardware

7. Outlook Web Access for Windows XP (IE 6.0) users

8. Free/Busy

9. OWA Accessing problem using IE 5.5 & IE 6.0

10. OWA IE 6.0 and Exchange 5.5

11. OWA and IE 6.0

12. Strange OWA problems Exchange 5.5 SP4 - IE 5.0 - 6.0 as client

13. OWA problems with XP clients running IE 6.0 SP1