HELP!! Cannot read MIME format in Exchange 4.0

HELP!! Cannot read MIME format in Exchange 4.0

Post by Matthew Soboca » Thu, 23 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I recently started to receive messages from friends and relatives in MIME
format.  Exchange recognizes that the message is in MIME format but does
not encode it (I receive it as garbled letters and symbols).  I know that
MS Internet Mail does read MIME format but I cannot use the program (so I'm
told) because I am a MSN subscriber and MSN does not support it.  Is there
any way I can read these messages with MIME format??
Any help would be appreciated.
THanks in advance

Matthew

HELP!! Cannot read MIME format in Exchange 4.0

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Thu, 23 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Get one of the MIME decoders. I've posted links to several at
http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/client1.htm#decoders.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

FAQs at Exchange Center --  http://www.slipstick.com/exchange

Quote:> I recently started to receive messages from friends and relatives in MIME