export addressbook to text, import test to addressbook

export addressbook to text, import test to addressbook

Post by Craig Smit » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Is there a utility that will allow me to export the personal addresses to a
text or excel file?  I need to merge additional addresses in a text file then
import it back into a personal address file (.pab?).

Thanks,

Craig.

export addressbook to text, import test to addressbook

Post by Ben Smith [MVP » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

From Outlook client, Tools > Import/Export

--
Ben Smith  MCT, MCSE, MVP

See the FAQs at http://www.ntquestion.com

Quote:> Is there a utility that will allow me to export the personal addresses to