Switching Mailbox Containers

Post by Robert Zin » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

We are looking at trying to organize our mailbox containers.  Does anyone
know of a simple way to move a mailbox from one container to another?

For example: We want to put all of our distribution lists in a container
called "Distribution Lists",  Administrative mailboxes, in a "Admin"
container, etc...

Any thoughts?

Switching Mailbox Containers

Post by Chris Schar » Sun, 07 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Yep, delete, and recreate.

Would/ Can address book views serve the same purpose? Too few
containers is a far far easier thing to live with than too many
containers.

Quote:>We are looking at trying to organize our mailbox containers.  Does anyone
>know of a simple way to move a mailbox from one container to another?

>For example: We want to put all of our distribution lists in a container
>called "Distribution Lists",  Administrative mailboxes, in a "Admin"
>container, etc...

>Any thoughts?

Chris Scharff
Exchange Administrator