Cannot change NT password from Outlook for Exchange

Cannot change NT password from Outlook for Exchange

Post by Dave Sande » Tue, 09 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello all,
Going through the paces of testing out Exchange 5.0 and Outlook
in preparation for an install in April.  I'm sure you'll be
hearing more of me in the next few months... :)

Anyway, our Outlook clients are having problems changing their NT domain
passwords.  It seems that the user can only change their password if they
are in the Domain Admins group. I've tried it out on several clients with
the same results.

Any clues?
               Dave Sanders
 Eaton Corporation - SEO, Fusion Division
Remove stopspam from email address to reply

1. Cannot change NT password from Outlook for Exchange

Hello all,
Going through the paces of testing out Exchange 5.0 and Outlook
in preparation for an install in April.  I'm sure you'll be
hearing more of me in the next few months... :)

Anyway, our Outlook clients are having problems changing their NT domain
passwords.  It seems that the user can only change their password if they
are in the Domain Admins group. I've tried it out on several clients with
the same results.

Any clues?
               Dave Sanders
 Eaton Corporation - SEO, Fusion Division
Remove stopspam from email address to reply

2. What is the difference between Mailbox Store & Public Folder Store?

3. Need help Connecting sites using IMS

4. Exchange/NT/Outlook - Cannot change password

5. Internet Mail Service

6. Upgrade from 5.5

7. Windows NT Password cannot be changed in Outlook 98

8. Cannot change Windows NT password from Outlook 97 for Macintosh

9. Cannot change Exchange / NT ID password

10. Cannot change NT password from Exchange client