Posting to Exchange with Office95

Post by Darri » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello -->
Product: Exchange 4.0, Client and Server, Office 95

I'm trying to post a document from any Office 95 app, using the "Post to
Exchange Folder" menu item under File. I get an error message "Cannot
find Public Shortcuts Folder, please attach to exchange server to create
this folder".
I've created this folder and set permissions in many different ways, and
still cannot post from Office. I've tried putting the folder in
different places (PUBLIC FOLDERS, FAVORITES, PERSONAL FOLDERS etc) but
to no avail. Any advice?
dtb

--

Use of this feature requires a fix to the Office 95 product, one of those
undocumented features.  Contact MS Inside Sales for the upgrade.

--------------------

Microsoft MVP - BackOffice
Experience teaches you to recognize a mistake
when you've made it again        -Anonymous

1. Exchange 4.0 w/ Schedule+ (Office95)

I'm having trouble setting up Schedule+ in Office 95 to work with the group
enabled.  I have an Exchange Server 4.0 set up on a Windows NT 4.0 server and
would like to be able to manage grouped scheduling events with Schedule+.
I've setup the Schedule+ Free/Busy connector as best I can on the server per
the limited documentation in the Exchange manual and have newly installed
Office 95 on a system which has the Exchange client fully functional.  Yet
when I start up Shedule+ and it asks me about setting up group-enabled mode, I

selet yes to enable it and then Schedule goes on a just sits there for ever.
I finally have to shut it down from the task manager because the program
doesn't seem to be doing anything.  Any suggestions?

2. Sending Mail as another user

3. converting emails to html

4. Office95 + Outlook ??

5. Programatically Add New NT Account and Exchange Mailbox

6. Adding VIM to allow Office95 access CC:Mail 2.22

7. strange outlook98 problem

8. Posting messages from exchange to a folder not in Exchange or Outlook

9. Programmatically posting Excel spreadsheet to Exchange Public Folder

10. Posting Word Document to Exchange Folder like dragdrop

11. Posting to Exchange Public Folder from Word 95

12. Posting Word document to Exchange Folder