Sending mail from multiple accounts/alternate addresses

Sending mail from multiple accounts/alternate addresses

Post by Amy Rih » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

We recently installed Exchange server and Outlook 98 for
Corporate/Workgroups.

In Outlook IMO, you had the option from the "Send" menu to choose which of
your account addresses you wanted to send from. That option no longer
appears in Corporate/Workgroup. Now, when I enter a "from" address that is
different from the main mailbox address, I get a message saying that I do
not have permissions to send mail on behalf of that user.

What is the best way around this?

1. Send mail as alternate SMTP address???

I have a mailbox that has two SMTP addresses configured for it:

both addresses.  My problem is that I want the user to be able to reply
to these messages using the appropriate domain address.  That is, if

how to permanently set the reply as address in Exchange admin, but is
there a way for the client to alternately reply from these different
domains?  Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. SMTP Statistics

3. Sending from alternate e-mail addresses

4. Auto append default footer for Internet mail

5. What is the Ex2k equivalent?

6. Send mail from multiple accounts

7. Delegation

8. Sending mail from multiple accounts

9. Exchange server sending multiple e-mails from a user account

10. Allow multiple users to send mail from different accounts in Outlook