Unable to expand folder (opening additional mailboxes)

Unable to expand folder (opening additional mailboxes)

Post by Sherr » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:10:21

Upgraded Exchange Std edition to Enterprise edition and
now additional mailboxes are unable to be expanded.
Any ideas?

1. Unable to open Additional MailBox Folder

Hi

I can open my main mailbox folder. But I have added an addtional mailbox and
it was authenticated by the Exch Srv.

When I click on the the 2nd Folder, I get this message  "Unable to open
Folder".

(I know I can open the additional folder when I have just that folder as my
primary folder but not as Secondary. It happens for any users email)

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Steven

2. mulit domain in sinle exchange.

3. OWA logon

4. Can′t change password at Exchange Server login.

5. Public folder problem

6. Unable to expand folders (mailbox)