Exchange 2000SP2 shows sent but not received by AOL users

Exchange 2000SP2 shows sent but not received by AOL users

Post by Tom » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 02:14:15

I just upgrade our organization to Exchange 2000 SP2 and
for some reason AOL recipients are not getting emails.
Message tracking shows they are sent.  I get no non-
delivery message from AOL or Exchange.  Mail is still sent
successfully and received from the Exchange 5.5 server.
SMTP log show 250 response from AOL to EHLO and other
ESMTP commands sent.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Tom, MCSE

Exchange 2000SP2 shows sent but not received by AOL users

Post by Lanwenc » Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:15:34

Do you have a PTR record in your domain's DNS zone file for reverse lookups?

Quote:> I just upgrade our organization to Exchange 2000 SP2 and
> for some reason AOL recipients are not getting emails.
> Message tracking shows they are sent.  I get no non-
> delivery message from AOL or Exchange.  Mail is still sent
> successfully and received from the Exchange 5.5 server.
> SMTP log show 250 response from AOL to EHLO and other
> ESMTP commands sent.  Any ideas would be greatly
> appreciated.

> Tom, MCSE

1. SMTP Email sent from New Exchange 2000 not received by AOL

I just upgrade our organization to Exchange 2000 SP2 and
for some reason AOL recipients are not getting emails.
Message tracking shows they are sent.  I get no non-
delivery message from AOL or Exchange.  Mail is still sent
successfully and received from the Exchange 5.5 server.
SMTP log show 250 response from AOL to EHLO and other
ESMTP commands sent.  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

Tom, MCSE

2. "requesting data" has anyone heard anything new about this matter ?

3. Sent Mail not showing not showing up in Sent Items Folder

4. blank originator

5. Exch2000 Email sent but not received by AOL addresses

6. deflecting-mails AND deleting?

7. AOL Users Not Receiving email

8. Exchange and Spammers

9. Email being received by Mail filter server but not showing up in user's inbox

10. Can't send or receive to/from AOL

11. One Post Office cannot send/receive strictly to/from AOL

12. Exchange server not able to send e-mail to aol.com

13. Exchange server 2000 not sending message to AOL accounts