Writing a MAPI hook provider for Exchange Server 5.5

Writing a MAPI hook provider for Exchange Server 5.5

Post by Peter Svensso » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I'm looking for some example how to write a MAPI hook provider for
Exchange Server 5.5.

Regards, Peter Svensson

Writing a MAPI hook provider for Exchange Server 5.5

Post by James R. Carrol » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I have written an ActiveX component that will allow you to use C++ and MAPI
or VB and CDO and take care of all the event handling details for you.  It
will even allow you to take your existing VBScript agents and port them into
real "compiled!" custom agents with all the benefits that come with it!
Your script will run faster and be easier to manage!!

Interested?  I'm looking for beta testers!!

tool that no exchange developer should be without!!!

Note: if you want to beta test the software please go ahead and send me the
following information for quicker response:

Name:
Company:
Address:
City/State: