Newbie seeks advice - Lotus Notes emails to be logged on Access DB - a job for Exchange?

Newbie seeks advice - Lotus Notes emails to be logged on Access DB - a job for Exchange?

Post by KB » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 02:44:56

Can anyone advise of a suitable product if Exchange can't do this?
Basically we have a client who has their client details held on an
Access database, and they want any email activity in and out of their
Lotus Notes system to be reflected in the database. Any help
gratefully received..

KB

1. Microsoft Lotus Notes Movemail Utility does not work on Lotus Notes 5.x

I posted this twice and a John Westworth reply's that it does not work on
5.x.

To the Microsoft Guru's how do I convert 5.x archive's to Outlook 2000. Any
3rd party utility do you know of or do we have to wait for Microsoft to come
out with a utility before we convert this archives.

Thanks,

Daniel

2. Webmail

3. Lotus Notes client v4.61 with Lotus Notes Connector

4. Front End/Back End

5. problem receiving email from Lotus notes

6. Thank you Mark

7. blank email over Lotus Notes Connector

8. Unable to configure Internet Mail

9. Lotus Notes connector won't connect to Notes Server

10. Lotus Notes to Exchange email

11. SMTP Email over the Lotus Notes Connector

12. problem receiving email from Lotus notes

13. Trouble: Exchange cuts Lotus Notes Email adress