here's how the company is setup:
- 10 clients, 1 server, 1 proxy server all connected to a hub
- the proxy server is connected to internet through cable modem
- the server generate IP address for the clients (DHCP)
- internet mail is working fine, we're using netscape to read and send
- we're using ISP service for the internet
i want to be able to do the ff:
- install exchange 5.0 on the server
- install outlook 2000 on clients for calendar and internal mail use
- clients can send and receive mail to each other (internal mail)
- use netscape for sending and receiving mail through internet (external
what do i need?
- do i need MS mail connector?
- do i need internet mail connector?
help is greatly appreciated.