Exchange Event Service Error

Post by Grétar árnaso » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:45:58

Hello
I am getting a error when I run my Agent Script on my public folder. The
error I am getting is "Error 0x80040111 occurred while trying to run a
timer-based agent."
I have a Schedule that runs daily, but me event viewer tells me of this
error.
When I set the Agent to run when I post new message to the folder i get
another error whit the same number "A fatal error (0x80040111) occurred in
an IExchangeEventSink while processing message [Subject =]"
Can anybody help me with this problem
Windows 2000 server sp3 with Exchange 2000 sp3 is that helps

regards
Gretar

1. Exchange Event Service Error

Dear all,

I have encountered a problem by which an error message as below returned
when I try to start the Microsoft Exchange Event Services.

"Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event Service on Local Computer.
The service did not return an error.  This could be an internal Windows
error or an internal service error.  If the problems persists, contact your
system administrator."

Anyone encountered this error before ? Why is this happening and how it can
be solved ?

There seems to be slow connection through POP3 and SMTP from users outside
my organization.  Is it caused by this error ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Hong Teng

2. blank email

3. Changing the ReplyTo and From fields with CDO

4. Exchange 2000 Event Service Event: An Unexpected MAPI Error Occurred

5. all email to 1 account

6. Event Service Error 0, Error 5, Error 1

7. Limiting number addressees

8. SMTP Service Error - Service could not bind to instance 1 - Event ID 115

9. Exchange 5.5 error on Exchange Event Service

10. 2140 error - can't start exchange event service

11. Exchange Event Service does not start - Error 2140

12. Error 2140 Exchange Event Service