Customized compose form

Post by Stefan Brueh » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:51:49

Hi!

I have created a new outlook form for composing mails and
added textboxes on it.
If I send a mail with this form over the intranet, the
recipient sees exactly the same outlook form that I have
created although it is not published or even saved in a
central library. It is only stored on my local machine.
If I send the mail to an address outside the intranet,
for example m private address at home, I see the normal
read form without any changes.

Does anyone know why this happens and how I can prevent
that these customized appear anywhere else??

Thank you

Stefan

Customized compose form

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:51:51

Assuming you are talking about Outlook MAPI based forms, if you want to have
the data delivered to another party not part of your Exchange organization
you always need to send the message in RTF format.

--
<Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

Development Lead,

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application Experts
http://www.cdolive.com

This information is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2003 CDOLive LLC. All rights reserved.
Sample code subject to http://www.cdolive.com/disclaim.htm

> Hi!

> I have created a new outlook form for composing mails and
> added textboxes on it.
> If I send a mail with this form over the intranet, the
> recipient sees exactly the same outlook form that I have
> created although it is not published or even saved in a
> central library. It is only stored on my local machine.
> If I send the mail to an address outside the intranet,
> for example m private address at home, I see the normal
> read form without any changes.

> Does anyone know why this happens and how I can prevent
> that these customized appear anywhere else??

> Thank you

> Stefan

1. Customize Compose Note - Help

I am using Exchange 4.0 Clients and Exchange 5.0 Server.
I have a need to Customize the Compose or New Message to send a copy to
one of the users automatically and it should NOT appear as CC on the
note. Example is you can automate copy of an incoming message to go to
another users I want to do the same for OUT GOING messages (like going
to one of the administrative assistant).

Please Let me know if anyone has already done it or how is is possible.

Mustafa Cochinwala

Please Email response

2. Exchange Client Extension

3. HELP

4. Unable to customize Toolbar in Compose (New Message)

5. exchange 5.0

6. Importing data from standard contact form into customized contact form

7. chat

8. OWA HTML forms - Customized Task Form

9. Importing data from standard contact form into customized contact form

10. providing option for FROM address in OWA compose form

11. HELP : Passing strings from compose to read form!!!