Programmatically add new domain to defualt recipient policy

Programmatically add new domain to defualt recipient policy

Post by Jack » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:34:25

Hi,
 I am trying to find a way to programmatically add new
domains to defualt recipient policy. It appears that is
the only way to make exchange accept email from new
domains without adding another smtp server on a different
IP address/port. Can someone please point me in the right
direction or email me some example code?

 Thanks,

 Jack Baker

Post by Jack » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:35:02

Hi,
 I am trying to find a way to programmatically add new
domains to defualt recipient policy. It appears that is
the only way to make exchange accept email from new
domains without adding another smtp server on a different
IP address/port. Can someone please point me in the right
direction or email me some example code?

 Thanks,

 Jack Baker

1. Exchange 2000 recipient policy for new domains?

Hi brain-boxes,

We are running Exchange 2000 (not SP1 yet) with a SMTP IMC, all working
successfully.

Our Recipient Policy currently holds entries for domain1.com and
domain2.com.  This works a treat because everyone in our company need to
recieve mail for these domains.  Placing the entries in the Recipient Policy
enables the exchange server to accept mail for these domains.

However i need to introduce a new domain (domain3.com) which only a couple
of mailboxes need to be recipients for domain3.com mail.

Is there a better way of allowing the domain mail into the exchange server
then placing an entry in the Recipient policy, i don't want everyone to
recieve an address (via RUS) for domain3.com

Not sure, please help.

Oli Watts

2. disaster recover

3. Exchange and new domain names, recipient policy.

4. Domain Admin permissions in Exchange

5. HOWTO Programmatically Create a Recipient Policy?

6. "...cant open folder. you do not have permission to log on..."

7. Programmatically Creating Recipient Policies

8. Easy way to register DLL's

9. Query: How To Create Recipient Policies Programmatically

10. problem adding a new mailbox programmatically

11. add a new property to an item programmatically with ADO

12. Programmatically inserting new Recipients

13. Domain Security Policy / Domain Controller security Policy