Exchange

Post by Gernot B » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:40:07

Hi there!

I want my Exchange Server 5.5 to "convert" HTML-Mail in Text-only Messages
by simply removing the HTML Tags. Is this already implemented somewhere/is
it possible/can someone give some hints for this topic?

greets
Gernot

1. Exchange Move mailbox Error from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000

Here is the error that I am generating when trying to move a mailbox from
Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 in the AD.

Error:  Approving object
CN=Lastname\, Firstname, CN=Users, DC=net, DC=domainname, DC=ORG:
Cannot complete the operation because the object 'Lastname, Firstname' does
not have the attribute 'msExchMailboxGuid' set or because you do not have
permission to read it.

Only happens on some users, but not all.  Any ideas ?  Thanks in advance !

Jack

2. Web access forbidden

3. domain.com\exchange - exchange.domain.com - exchange

4. newbie question, Exchange server deployment

5. Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003?, tryitoz

6. How to manage a scheduling between everyone in the corporation...

7. migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

8. Server move question

9. Exchange 2000 - login name -> exchange alias

10. Adding outlook exchange serice on exchange server.

11. exchange with AD ---exchange services not showing properly in sites and services snap ins-- help

12. exchange 5.5 v.s exchange 2000

13. ** Call for Beta Testers - MS Exchange File Server (Automatically Publish PC Documents to Exchange Folders) **