How to get the entryId of an item, PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!

How to get the entryId of an item, PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Marko Tomljenovi » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:33:04

Hi
I am actually making an internship where I have the problem, that I need to
get the entryId (MAPI-Property) of an item whose URL I know. I have to do
this in an asp-page or with javascript on client side. To get other
non-MAPI-properties isn't a problem, but this problem is really frustrating
me.
I have read something about using a property-set-id and the right
MAPI-namespace if I I want to get a MAPI property of an item. But to be
honest, I haven't understood the all of the explanation explanation.

I haven't found any example for this in the sdk documentation and anywhere
else.

Can somebody help me with a small example or a link.

Thx in advance for every help

1. Workflow: Get new item EntryID

Hi, All!

I have workflow enabled public folder. I want to send notifications to
people when new item is created. I need to have in notification mail a link
to that item. But if I catch OnCreate event, there is no EntryID with item,
because it's not saved to storage yet. Now I double save item and so proceed
with notifications.. But it's not suitable. Do you have suggestions?
Thanks!
---
WBR Alexey Tchikhatchev
ICQ: 14040876

2. Exchange won't start after reboot. - URGENT

3. Locate an item by EntryID using WebDAV

4. forestprep issue I AM STUCK!

5. CDO task item.EntryID as webDAV

6. POP3 doesn't listen on external NIC

7. PLZ PLZ help me on this ...

8. Disaster Recovery for Exchange......

9. Getting an Items EntryID & StoreID in Synchronous OnSave

10. Getting 'Sent Items' Folder

11. Problem: Getting all Items in a folder

12. getting user defined fields in item to show in view

13. OWA - Getting Unable to Delete Item