HELP FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPLICATION NEEDED!!

HELP FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPLICATION NEEDED!!

Post by Ray » Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:17:54

Dear all,

I am looking for some add-on or template of Project
Management in the environment of Exchange 2000 server and
outlook client.  I found one, Integration of Exchange 2000
and MS Project 2000, but not very ideal and meanwhile, it
is somewhat difficult to deploy.

I need advice from you who experienced these.

1, if there is a more detailed instructions for
integration of Exchange 2000 and MS Project 2000, I would
like to attempt again. I almost gave up after failing to
find enough detailed instructions for deployment and also
it needs extensive programming tasks.

2, If you have other ways to realize it, please share with
me. Thanks alot.

Ray