CDOEX RecurrencePattern.WeekDays format?

CDOEX RecurrencePattern.WeekDays format?

Post by Dan Ratzlaf » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:38:11

I have had a heckuva time trying to find documentation on this.

I'm trying to create a recurring appointment with CDOEX (ASP, VBScript) and
can't figure out what WeekDays wants as a valid argument.

From looking at an existing appointment, I do see that the
RecurrencePattern.WeekDays property returns an array of longs, the
appointment recurrs the first Wednesday of every month and returns 1,3 -
seems easy enough.

From looking at some sample code, I see that DaysOfMonth uses an Add method
to add values, so that's what I'm trying with WeekDays, but I haven't found
the right values yet.  I've tried passing an array with 1,3 - I've tried
passing each parameter individually, but I can't find it.

What parameters does RecurrencePattern.WeekDays.Add take?

Thanks!

Dan Ratzlaff

1. CDOEX - RecurrencePattern.WeekDays property?

I'm trying to create a recurring appointment with CDOEX (ASP, VBScript) and
can't figure out what WeekDays wants as a valid argument.

From looking at an existing appointment, I do see that the
RecurrencePattern.WeekDays property returns an array of longs, the
appointment recurrs the first Wednesday of every month and returns 1,3 -
seems easy enough.

From looking at some sample code, I see that DaysOfMonth uses an Add method
to add values, so that's what I'm trying with WeekDays, but I haven't found
the right values yet.  I've tried passing an array with 1,3 - I've tried
passing each parameter individually, but I can't find it.

What parameters does RecurrencePattern.WeekDays.Add take?

Thanks!

Dan Ratzlaff

2. Outlook Web Access

3. WeekDays property

4. Programatically creating a public folder

5. CDO : RecurrencePattern help.

6. Attachments

7. How to print RecurrencePattern for a meeting

8. 554 Invalid data in message

9. Send Both HTML format and Text-Only format Content in ONE email

10. Extracting GAL in Ldif format or CSV format.

11. x.500 format encapsulated instead of SMTP address format

12. Send Both HTML format and Text-Only format Content in ONE email

13. Date formatting using data formatting expression in datagrid