Customizing OWA Login

Post by Lauren » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:15:41

I never tried that, but you can perhaps :
1> Rename the "Exchange" virtual directory in IIS
2> Create a new "Exchange" virtual directory
3> In this new Exchange, insert a form asking for Name/password/domain
4> Redirect the user to the real Exchange virtual directory, inserting
his/her name/password in the URL

Laurent

Quote:> I would to know how to modify the login screen for the OWA
> of Exhcange 2000. Currently it shows a pop up window where
> you enter login, password and domain name. I need to change
> it to a form page if the pop up is disable on a browser.
> Thanks,
> LR

1. Customizing OWA Login page

I would to know how to modify the login screen for the OWA
of Exhcange 2000. Currently it shows a pop up window where
you enter login, password and domain name. I need to change
it to a form page if the pop up is disable on a browser.
Thanks,
LR

2. Adding Address List

3. Customizing OWA Login Screen

4. cant forward messages to external recipients

5. Customizing OWA Login

6. Setup error

7. RAID & Transaction logs (pls help)

8. Customize OWA login screen

9. OWA Login Page Customizing

10. owa and customized login screen

11. Customizing browser-based email login page

12. Creating a Customized Login Page for Outlook Web Access 2000