ASP.NET/WSS

Post by jbarget » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:50:49

Is is possible to use ASP.NET instead of .ASP pages in Exchange.  For example can
I use the .aspx pages for form registration?  If so, how?

1. OWA, WSS and ASP.net - Asp.net not parsing

Hi, I'm in the process of developping a custom web form
for a folder in Exchange 2000 server SP1.

I've been so far successful at developping a static html
page, binding fields, and creating/updating items.

I'd like now to add some dynamic bits, like the
userprincipal name of the current user, the current date
etc... in ASP.NET, but the page I create does not parse,
meaning I get the page as I wrote it, no server-side
processing.

Is there something special to do to get the page to be
processed before/after going to the wss renderer ?

2. HELP ME FIX A STUPID MISTAKE, please!

3. Creating WSS.Form object for rendering in ASP.NET

4. Sending To:

5. WSS Forms ASP.Net

6. ost

7. using C#.NET and ASP.NET to customize OWA 2K

8. Lost Schedule+ Free/Busy folder

9. Asp.Net VB.Net Emailing from code using Specific Account

10. problem installing ASP.NET on the 64bit windows .NET 2003 server

11. Exchange 2000 WSS & ADO.NET

12. Connect to Exchange (WSS) from ASP

13. problem connectin WSS with ADO from ASP page