CDOEX - RecurrencePattern.WeekDays property?

CDOEX - RecurrencePattern.WeekDays property?

Post by Dan Ratzlaf » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:13:04

I'm trying to create a recurring appointment with CDOEX (ASP, VBScript) and
can't figure out what WeekDays wants as a valid argument.

From looking at an existing appointment, I do see that the
RecurrencePattern.WeekDays property returns an array of longs, the
appointment recurrs the first Wednesday of every month and returns 1,3 -
seems easy enough.

From looking at some sample code, I see that DaysOfMonth uses an Add method
to add values, so that's what I'm trying with WeekDays, but I haven't found
the right values yet.  I've tried passing an array with 1,3 - I've tried
passing each parameter individually, but I can't find it.

What parameters does RecurrencePattern.WeekDays.Add take?

Thanks!

Dan Ratzlaff

1. CDOEX RecurrencePattern.WeekDays format?

I have had a heckuva time trying to find documentation on this.

I'm trying to create a recurring appointment with CDOEX (ASP, VBScript) and
can't figure out what WeekDays wants as a valid argument.

From looking at an existing appointment, I do see that the
RecurrencePattern.WeekDays property returns an array of longs, the
appointment recurrs the first Wednesday of every month and returns 1,3 -
seems easy enough.

From looking at some sample code, I see that DaysOfMonth uses an Add method
to add values, so that's what I'm trying with WeekDays, but I haven't found
the right values yet.  I've tried passing an array with 1,3 - I've tried
passing each parameter individually, but I can't find it.

What parameters does RecurrencePattern.WeekDays.Add take?

Thanks!

Dan Ratzlaff

2. Receptionistcalendar

3. WeekDays property

4. Importing using Excel?

5. CDOEX Appointment.Contact property not visible in Outlook?

6. Deleting Journal-Entries directly in Ex2000

7. List of all MAPI properties using CDOEX/ADO

8. Outlook over VPN problems

9. ASP code with CDOEX.dll but IMailBox.Calendar property empty

10. CDOEX loses properties of mail

11. CDOEX/ADO/ASP and mapi property type PT_BINARY

12. CDO : RecurrencePattern help.

13. How to print RecurrencePattern for a meeting