about workflow design ,no permission to save the post

about workflow design ,no permission to save the post

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:00:00

What's the error in the event viewer?

-Jeff

> Hi All
>     I'm trying a sample expense report,but can't post to the folder.but
when
> I post a
> post to the folder,It an error to me
>  "have not permission to save to the folder",
> And I installed WSS SDK ,make the right role in compponent service .I
don't
> know how to resolve it ,can you help me?

>   I show you my simple program:
>     action name : change
>     action type : change
>     next state : resolved
>    condition express: true
>    action script procedure: sendmail "change"
>    share script :Sub sendMail(strMsg )
>                  set msg = createobject("CDO.message")

>                   msg.subject = "Description goes here."
>                 msg.textbody = strMsg & " transition initiated by " &
> workflowSession.sender
>                 msg.send
>                 End sub

1. Workflow Designer does not save workflow design

Hello,

I'm having a problem with Workflow Designer - it does not save the Design
tab of the workflow design. It DOES save the General and Shared Script Tabs.

I currently use Save Workflow Process To Folder command as a workaround (I
create a new workflow every time), but this is very annoying.

Is this a configuration issue or a bug? MS people, please respond!

Thanks,
Magnus Hiie

2. How Do I Change "Sender" For Confirmation Messages

3. permission to save workflow to a folder

4. Exchange 5.5 filtering

5. Exchange Workflow - Save Workflow Document

6. can't mount Information Store :-(((

7. Exchange server workflow design

8. Problem with Outlook Web Access

9. WorkFlow Design Question!!!Plx Help!!!

10. Workflow Designed for Exchange 2000

11. Can forms be designed to post information to...

12. workflow designer, doesn't save/modify

13. I can not save my work in Microsoft Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 Server