Help with "in-reply-to", "references", "message-id" fields

Help with "in-reply-to", "references", "message-id" fields

Post by Boris Glazyri » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

 Hello
I am writing OnSave  exchange event sink that will try to find out if new
item is a reply or a new message. If it is a reply it should find source
message and write some information in database.

What property should I use?

What is the difference between "in-reply-to", "references"? There is almost
nothing in exchange sdk :(

What email clients support it?

Is it possible, that message id is not filled?

Thank ahead,
Boris

1. Please Help""""""""""""""

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

2. Outlook 97/98 Problems

3. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

4. Move mail to another mailbox

5. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

6. SMTP address rewrite

7. Event ID: 4122 and Groupshield V4.5 ("""Conversion to internat format failed""" )

8. Need a copy of PST19UPG.EXE

9. Failure Audit "Security", "Directory Service Access", "565" on DC

10. Where is "Why PST = BAD""

11. Subject: "Error" on "MAIL

12. "Reply with"/Inbox Assistant doesn't send the reply