OWA - Contacts lists for all users in my company

OWA - Contacts lists for all users in my company

Post by Mart » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hello All!!

I have just installed an Exchange 2000 server on my network. Mail is working
allright. But now I have a question.

I want to create a " Contacts Lists" which is available for all users in my
company, apart from each user's one. Can any body tell me how could i do
this?

Thank you very much

OWA - Contacts lists for all users in my company

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Create a contacts public folder.

-Jeff

Quote:> Hello All!!

> I have just installed an Exchange 2000 server on my network. Mail is
working
> allright. But now I have a question.

> I want to create a " Contacts Lists" which is available for all users in
my
> company, apart from each user's one. Can any body tell me how could i do
> this?

> Thank you very much

OWA - Contacts lists for all users in my company

Post by Mart » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

But...in this way, you have to access to ..../Exchange/Public. Is there any
other way that creates a direct access from your personal page?

Thank you very much

> Create a contacts public folder.

> -Jeff

> > Hello All!!

> > I have just installed an Exchange 2000 server on my network. Mail is
> working
> > allright. But now I have a question.

> > I want to create a " Contacts Lists" which is available for all users in
> my
> > company, apart from each user's one. Can any body tell me how could i do
> > this?

> > Thank you very much

OWA - Contacts lists for all users in my company

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Sure create a custom view for your contacts folder that shows both yours and
the public folder.

-Jeff

> But...in this way, you have to access to ..../Exchange/Public. Is there
any
> other way that creates a direct access from your personal page?

> Thank you very much

> > Create a contacts public folder.

> > -Jeff

> > > Hello All!!

> > > I have just installed an Exchange 2000 server on my network. Mail is
> > working
> > > allright. But now I have a question.

> > > I want to create a " Contacts Lists" which is available for all users
in
> > my
> > > company, apart from each user's one. Can any body tell me how could i
do
> > > this?

> > > Thank you very much

OWA - Contacts lists for all users in my company

Post by Max » Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Marta, probably you can start from using the Contact Templates that is
available on msdn.microsoft.com/exchange
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?...
sdn-files/027/001/474/msdncompositedoc.xml).
This template also includes IM capabilities.

Max
PS:msdn is having some problem and the download does not always work. If it
doesn't work, just try later.