Error in creating MailBox in Exchange 2003

Error in creating MailBox in Exchange 2003

Post by Chin Se » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:49:01

Hi,
   I am currently trying to test out the Exchange2003 on win2003. When
I use the sample scipt "CreateMailboxBeforeLogon" given by Microsoft
in their Exchange 2003 SDK, I got an "Unable to open new user folder".
Can anyone please assist? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chin Seng

1. Exchange 2003 Beta - Creating Mailboxes

Hi,
I am running Windows 2003 Server with Exchange 2003 Beta installed at the
moment. I am currently trying to wite a project in ASP and need to be able
to create a mailbox via an internet asp page. Any ideas on how to do this or
where to get info about doing it under 2003.

Thanks
Jamie

2. Adding 'disclaimer' onto all outgoing mail

3. Can't create mailboxes with Exchange 2003

4. error joining server while installing

5. Can't create mailbox with Exchange 2003

6. Size of Exchange database

7. Exchange 2003 not properly creating mailbox

8. Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure

9. Exchange 2003 Create Mailbox Wizard...

10. Exchange 2003 Beta - Creating Mailboxes

11. Exchange 2003 RC1: mailboxes not being created