Delivery notification

Post by Kamil Asfou » Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:29:15

Hello

I have been development on exchange.and my send function works very well. I
have one problem:

 When sending a message, Which field or is it possible to get a Delivery
notification message back saying that the message that I have sent has been
successfully delivered.I have tried to set the field cdoDSNSuccess = 4 in my
function. But that does not seem to do it.................. Any help on this
would be very beneficial.

Thank you

Kamil Asfour

Web Developer