C++ event sinks

Post by Karl Kunt » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for a sample event sink written in C++ ?
Does any body have such a sample or a good reference they recommend?

Thanks

Karl

C++ event sinks

Post by David Mulli » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

If you look in MSDN around this article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/cdosys/_cdosys_changing_the_me...
ontent.htm
you should find some (I remember seeing them).

Here's one for you - how do you register an Event Sink with CDO?

Quote:> I'm looking for a sample event sink written in C++ ?
> Does any body have such a sample or a good reference they recommend?

> Thanks

> Karl

C++ event sinks

Post by Jan R. Cirpk » Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:00:00

You use ADO, not CDO. With the (new) CDO 3.0, also known as CDO for
Exchange, CDO is not a selfcontained object model anymore, you will need ADO
for navigation and creation of simple objects such as Event Registrations.

Jan Cirpka
Compaq Professional Services

Quote:> If you look in MSDN around this article: