problem with msimadm.dll

Post by Tian Bi » Mon, 05 Mar 2001 23:54:57

i use this type library to manage the accounts of instant users , but it
doesn't work.
although the code could execute , but there was no result. the code have no
effect.
has anybody met the problem? how to solve ?
many thx :)
                                                Tian Bin

problem with msimadm.dll

Post by Dan Tra » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:56:05

I am looking for this module. Where have you found this??

-DAn

Quote:> i use this type library to manage the accounts of instant users , but it
> doesn't work.
> although the code could execute , but there was no result. the code have
no
> effect.
> has anybody met the problem? how to solve ?
> many thx :)
>                                                 Tian Bin

problem with msimadm.dll

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP-Exchange » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:11:43

Quote:

> I am looking for this module. Where have you found this??

Haven't played with it, but I know it is part of Exchange 2000 Server or if
you install ESM (Exchange System Manager) on your Windows 2000 Professional
computer.

--
Siegfried Weber

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive - The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration
Application Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice - filter active.