Any known issue with Reply-To, RFC 822 and exchange server?

Any known issue with Reply-To, RFC 822 and exchange server?

Post by adi » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:17:12

I decided not to use EVENT SINK in order to monitor incoming messages
since i only need to monitor reply to messages that sent by me from within
the organization.

I am now trying to investigate the RFC 822 Reply-To field
what i need is to send messages with different "From" field and similar
return address(which
will be a specific inbox on the exchange server,from than i can use STORE
EVENTS)

Any known issue with Reply-To Field and EXCHANGE?
Do you know if most mail client support this field?

thanks in advance.

1. Any known issue with Reply-To, RFC 822 and exchange server?

I decided not to use EVENT SINK in order to monitor incoming messages
since i only need to monitor reply to messages that sent by me from within
the organization.

I am now trying to investigate the RFC 822 Reply-To field
what i need is to send messages with different "From" field and similar
return address(which
will be a specific inbox on the exchange server,from than i can use STORE
EVENTS)

Any known issue with Reply-To Field and EXCHANGE?
Do you know if most mail client support this field?

thanks in advance.

2. RAS Site Connector converted to WAN Site Connector

3. RFC 822 Compliance Issue

4. Licensing # of users going through the roof

5. Hiding Exchange Server's IP-adress in RFC-822 header when behind firewall

6. Viewing Resource accounts in PF's

7. filtering junk email

8. rfc-822

9. message could not be converted to an RFC-822 compatible format

10. 554 5.6.0 Syntax error in RFC 822 header

11. rfc-822 error