Debug ASP Page

Post by Alan » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:55:09

Hi,

I have successfully installed a sample application called 'Zoo Management'
provided with the Mindy Martin book 'Programming collaborative web
applications with Exchange 2000'.  This demonstrates a Web Application using
a new public store.

I have adapted this so it works with the Mailbox store and performed my Form
Registration in the SystemMailbox schema folder.  This all work fine.
However, I can't invoke the Visual InterDev de* and I'm sure its
because I'm using the SystemMailbox.  I can debug the Zoo Management sample,
but not my modified version.

Any clues are greatfully accepted.

Alan.

1. Read Address Book Properties from Active Server Pages (ASP) Page with VBScript

I want to display our Exchange Address List on a web page.  I tried using
the code I found at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;179082

When I ran the script I got the following error:

Collaboration Data Objects (0x4F7)
[Collaboration Data Objects - [MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND(8004010F)]]

The error is happening on this line of code:

objSession.Logon , , False, False, , True, strProfileInfo

strProfileInfo = "EXCHSRV02" & vbLf & "jlewis"

(server and mailbox changed to protect the innocent)

What am I missing?

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

2. SSL & Exchange...

3. view the directory/recipientlist on an ASP page or HTML page

4. LDAP Query Scripts

5. sending message in an asp page and getting in the user sent messages

6. Intra-Organizational Connection agreement error

7. Need ASP script for sending Email from a Web Page

8. Replication question

9. Updating exchange Database with ASP page???

10. Any tools for create asp page at Exchange Server

11. render a calendar to an asp page

12. Installing Active Server Pages (ASP) from NT SP3 CD

13. private folder from ASP page