Workflow what I'am missing ?

Post by slaw » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 02:59:43

Recently, I've started to develop workflow application
(programatically without Designer).At the beginning everything was ok,
but now I'm stuck and I can't find anyt reason why.

If anybody would be so kind and had a look :)

Facts:
- Exchange 2000/ Active Directory
- Added workflow user with all necessary privileges (Roles in COM+,
Rights on public  Folder ) everything is like in MSDN,
- No errors (that I can see :) )while Creating ActionTable and
Registering Event Sinks without visible errors.

'Visible' symptoms : Nothing in Event Log (I try to write sth using
WorkflowSession.AddAuditEntry "... )

Code for Workflow Process Definition :
   Dim iPD As New CDOWF.ProcessDefinition
   Dim Conn As New ADODB.Connection

   Conn.Provider = "ExOleDb.DataSource"
   Conn.Open sFolderURL
   Conn.BeginTrans

   With iPD
    .ActionTable = Rs
   'Rs is an open ADODB.Recordset built at runtime
    .AuditTrailProvider = "CdoWf.AuditTrailEventLog.1"
    .CommonScriptURL = sCommonScriptURL
    .Mode = cdowfPrivilegedMode
   End With

   iPD.DataSource.SaveTo sProcDefURL, _
                         Conn, _
                         adModeReadWrite, _
                         adCreateOverwrite Or adCreateNonCollection

   Conn.CommitTrans

---------------------------------------
Code for registering event sink :
-------------------------------------
  EventRuleItem = "OnSyncSave_OnSyncDelete_Rule1"

  sEvtRegURL = sFolderURL & "/" & EventRuleItem

  ProcessDefinitionURL = sProcDefURL

  Dim Conn As New ADODB.Connection
  Conn.Provider = "ExOLEDB.DataSource"
  Conn.Open sFolderURL & "/"
  Conn.BeginTrans

  Dim Rec As ADODB.Record
  Set Rec = New ADODB.Record

  Rec.Open sEvtRegURL, Conn, adModeReadWrite, _
                       adCreateNonCollection Or adCreateOverwrite, _
                       adDelayFetchFields

  If Err.Number <> 0 Then
     Debug.Print "Failed to open event registration  record." &
Err.Description
  End If

  With Rec
    .Fields("DAV:contentclass") = "urn:content-class: storeeventreg "
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/events/EventMethod")
= "OnSyncSave;OnSyncDelete"
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/events/SinkClass")
= "CdoWfEvt.EventSink.1"
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/events/Criteria") =
"WHERE $DAV:ishidden$ AND $DAV:iscollection$ = FALSE"
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/workflow/defaultprocdefinition
") = ProcessDefinitionURL
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/workflow/adhocflows") =
0
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/workflow/enabledebug") =
True
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/workflow/disablesuccessentries
") = False
    .Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/x67aa000b") =
True
    .Fields("DAV:ishidden") = True
    .Fields.Update
    .Close
  End With
Conn.CommitTrans
Conn.Close

ThNKS in advance :)
                   slawek

1. Can't update workflow layout with workflow designer

Hi,
I can't save changes to my workflow layouts in the
workflow designer for exchange 2000 (Office Developer
2000).
I get no error messages, they just don't update. I can
save changes to the shared script,
but if I change something in actions or states, it is not
saved!
I've checked out permissions, and they look OK.
Recently I've applied SP3 on my Exchange server.
What is the cause of this problem?
Does anybody have similar problems?
Thanks in advance.
Marek Rak

2. IMC IP Accept/Reject List Locations => ES 4.0 SP1, NT 3.51 SP5

3. What am I missing?? (using scripts in AD)

4. POP3 Logfile

5. What am I missing?

6. Specific Error 42942966766

7. Am I Missing Something

8. Auto name resolution from IMS

9. What am I missing??????

10. missing pop3 server how to restore it i am not able to connect

11. Am I missing something? -- limits

12. isinteg not running, am I missing something

13. Why am I missing these options?