CDO.Session

Post by Atif Iqba » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 15:36:50

Can anyone give me sample code of vb to logon user in cdo or mapi from web
mail interface.
TIA

CDO.Session

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 21:20:07

> Can anyone give me sample code of vb to logon user in cdo or mapi from web
> mail interface.

Check http://www.cdolive.com/asp1.htm and http://www.cdolive.com/asp2.htm
for several pointer.

--
<Siegfried />

Development Lead,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application Experts
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice.