Raising custom error from workflow

Post by Micha » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

How I can raise my own error from workflow?
Is it possible?

Regards,
Michal

Raising custom error from workflow

Post by Micha » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I can report back to the calling client errornumber using
workflowsession.errornumber.
Workflowsession.description makes reporting back only to audit trail.
Is there any way to report back to the calling client description too?

Michal

Quote:> How I can raise my own error from workflow?
> Is it possible?

> Regards,
> Michal

1. Scripting Agent and Custom Fields in a WorkFlow

I am using the scripting agent to create a workflow application.  On a
customized form I allow users to enter a custom workflow for their
department.  This way it is not set in stone how the workflow works and
allows it to be more generalized for our entire corporation.  When users
fill out the workflow then post the form the events fire on the server.  I
have no problem with this, I take the first name on the list from the custom
form and then generate a message with voting buttons on it and before I send
it, I add some custom fields to store the originating messageID and
folderID, I then update the message and send it to the first recipient.  The
user receives the message no problem.  They either approve it or reject it,
which sends a message back to the public folder.  This is where the problem
occurs when the public folder receives the message the custom fields are no
longer there.  I need to know how I can persist the data contained within
those fields.  Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2. Garbled Attachments

3. Custom Workflow Apps

4. Incoming Mail For Unknown Mailboxes

5. Workflow Script Cannot Update Field In A Custom Outlook Form

6. exmerge question / moving mailboxes

7. How to define custom roles used for workflows?

8. Using imported data unbearably slow

9. Custom Com Objects and Workflow

10. Tricky One: Raising Events Across Applications

11. Two events raised upon single delete item operation programmatically

12. Exchange Workflow - Save Workflow Document