monitoring for new mail

Post by Joe Alav » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:54:08

i would like to write a visual basic app that will monitor
multiple mailboxes for new mail, and play a .wav file for
each when mail is delivered.  im a beginner so if someone
could point me to some documents or something that would
be great... i've looked at the notification sample in the
exchange 2003 sdk, but its too confusing for me.

thanks

monitoring for new mail

Post by Joe Alav » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 06:14:13

or maybe i should write a vbscript?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----