Programatic (CDO) access of Contact subfolders (E2K)

Programatic (CDO) access of Contact subfolders (E2K)

Post by Gary McDonnel » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:36:06

Hi all -

With CDO for Exchange 2000 I can access a mailbox's Contacts folder with the
Person object. However, I need to be able to access contacts in other
Contacts folders as well - specifically Contact-type subfolders of the
Contacts folder. Can anyone point me in the right direction? A code snippet
in VB or VC would be welcome.

Many thanks - /gary mcdonnell

Programatic (CDO) access of Contact subfolders (E2K)

Post by Gary McDonnel » Sat, 09 Feb 2002 01:05:09

I suddenly realize that I also need to be able to programmatically get a
list of these subfolders, so I would be thankful for any assistance in that
regard as well! /gary mcdonnell