Transport Sinks - How To Implement

Post by Joemel J » Wed, 10 Jan 2001 05:57:17

Can anybody point me to a place where I can get more info on how to implement
Transport sinks?  There are sample files in the Platform SDK docs but I am
looking more of a 'how to'-type of document (i.e., step by step).

Thanks!

1. SMTP Transport Sink Sink Properties in Visual Basic

smtpreg.vbs will let you add sink properties to the transport event sinks.
Is there a way the sink properties can be sent to the sink when the sink
fires if the sink is a SMTP transport sink written in Visual Basic?  MSDN
states that VC++ protocol sinks will automatically get the sink properties
if the sink implements IPersistPropertyBag.  Is there a similar way to
deliver the sink properties to the sink in Visual Basic?

2. Error when trying to connect to Exchange Server

3. Implementing event sinks - Warning: stupid question :-)

4. E-mail to a Folder

5. Implementing a Categorizer Sink / Bifurcation

6. Mailbox Manager won't delete Calendar Entries

7. Implement Workflow Event Sink???

8. Send security?

9. transport event sink problem....

10. SMTP Transport Sink Disclaimer Issue

11. SMTP Transport Event Sink C#

12. Help needed on smtp transport event sink

13. SMTP Transport Event Sink In Exchange Organization