Will SQL Server database replace Exchange database?

Will SQL Server database replace Exchange database?

Post by Ike » Sun, 19 May 2002 05:38:14

I'm interested in doing some development by leveraging the
Exchange database, but before doing so, I'm curious if
Exchange database will eventually be replace by the SQL
Server database.

An insight is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ike.

Will SQL Server database replace Exchange database?

Post by McBacke » Sun, 19 May 2002 05:46:52

I dont think so.

Quote:> I'm interested in doing some development by leveraging the

See: http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2002/0412database.html