Creating WSS.Form object for rendering in ASP.NET

Creating WSS.Form object for rendering in ASP.NET

Post by Edisson Quesad » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:00:17

We have created a simple form with two text box that are
associated with a pair of properties of a public folder in
Exchange 2000. That is done when the botton is clicked.

We are using ASP.NET, but when any property of objForm
object is used, we get the following error:

"Use Server.CreateObject instead of CreateObject."

Here is the class code that we are using with the form.
Note that the code that is running when the botton is
cliked is Enviar_Click and the error is get when

------------- Code's begining -------------

Imports EXWFORMLib.WSSFormClass

Public Class Registro

    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
    Protected WithEvents Label1 As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label
    Protected WithEvents Label2 As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label
    Protected WithEvents Nombre As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
    Protected WithEvents Cedula As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox
    Protected WithEvents Enviar As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button

    <System.Diagnostics.De*StepThrough()> Private Sub
InitializeComponent()

    End Sub

    Private Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As System.Object,
ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
        'CODEGEN: This method call is required by the Web
Form Designer
        InitializeComponent()
    End Sub

#End Region

    Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object,
    End Sub

    Private Sub Enviar_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal
e As System.EventArgs) Handles Enviar.Click
        'Dim objForm As Object
        'objForm = Server.CreateObject("E8B56546-9E64-4E31-
9D90-D44ABCED43E5")

        Dim t As Type
        Dim objForm As Object

        t = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("WSS.Form")
        objForm = Activator.CreateInstance(t)

        If Request.QueryString("request_method") = "GET"
Then
            objForm.Render()
        Else
            If objForm.IsNew Then

                If (objForm.Fields("Nombre").Value = "")
Then
                    objForm.Render()
                Else
                    objForm.Fields
("DAV:contentClass").Value = "urn:content-classes:message"
                    objForm.Update()
                    Response.Redirect
("http://ameneses/public")
                End If

            Else
                objForm.Update()
                objForm.Render()
            End If

        End If
    End Sub
End Class

-------------  Code's ending  -------------

1. OWA, WSS and ASP.net - Asp.net not parsing

Hi, I'm in the process of developping a custom web form
for a folder in Exchange 2000 server SP1.

I've been so far successful at developping a static html
page, binding fields, and creating/updating items.

I'd like now to add some dynamic bits, like the
userprincipal name of the current user, the current date
etc... in ASP.NET, but the page I create does not parse,
meaning I get the page as I wrote it, no server-side
processing.

Is there something special to do to get the page to be
processed before/after going to the wss renderer ?

2. bandwidth requirement

3. WSS Forms ASP.Net

4. Can't get support for Exchange Server

5. ASP.NET/WSS

6. Outlook 98 personal folders location change?

7. rendering public store calendar into HTML using ASP .NET

8. Storage Quotas on Folders

9. How to use WSS.Form object in ASP.NET??

10. error creating exchange mailbox using c# under asp.net

11. Creating a Calendar entry using ASP.NET breaks Outlook

12. HOTO: Creating Mailboxes with ASP/VB.NET

13. HOTO: Creating Mailboxes from ASP/VB.NET