URGENT: Restore Emails from another datastore

URGENT: Restore Emails from another datastore

Post by Steve Walke » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:09:06

I have a client that had his message store become
corrupted and he restored it from a backup that was a week
old. There is now a hole in the users emails for that
period.

I have a service that runs that saves all of the emails
that go thorugh the exhcange server into an SQL Database
that we were using for a CRM Application.

My question is this, Is there a way that I can
programatically add the email messages from the SQL Server
database for the period in question to the user's
mailboxes using MAPI or ADSI, etc ?? I have the
recipients, sender, time sent, time recieved, subject,
body, etc... all in the database.

Does anyone have any ideas on a direction to go ??

1. Urgent Urgent Urgent - Duplicated emails !.

Hi All,

We are using NT 4.0 with SP4 and Exchange 5.5 with SP2. The server began to
duplicate the same messages repeatedly. This occured today to only one user.
The user received 3000 emails (all the same) nonstop. I deleted everything
and then it stopped for couple of hours and now he began again to recieve
the same emails each hour. I'm afraid to stuck the server.

Help will be much appreciated.

2. Message Footers

3. evnet ID 4083 urgent, urgent, urgent......help, help....very urgent

4. setup /forestprep fail

5. email address not valid - URGENT URGENT

6. How to forward to a public folder

7. accessing all messages in the datastore via C++

8. Front-End DMZ to dual back-end clusters

9. Killing the Exchange Datastore

10. replacing the datastore of E2k

11. How to move a datastore to another box?

12. Intranet - urgent urgent urgent

13. Exchange 5.5 - urgent urgent urgent