where can I get a CDO guide?

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Download the Web Storage System SDK http://msdn.microsoft.com/wss

-Jeff

Quote:> Where can I get a CDO 3.0 guide which issue with Exchange server 2000?

where can I get a CDO guide?

Post by fx » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:24:48

Where can I get a CDO 3.0 guide which issue with Exchange server 2000?

where can I get a CDO guide?

Post by erukull » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

If looking for CDO 1.21:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/cdo/_olemsg_overview_of_cdo.htm

Quote:> Where can I get a CDO 3.0 guide which issue with Exchange server 2000?

1. Getting Started Guides

Are there any other guides available to be put in an Exchange Public
folder like the Exchange Getting Started Guide?  I am looking to do
something similar with Office 97 is there is one available.

Wes
Network Administrator
NASA White Sands Test Facility
Las Cruces NM, 88004

2. Yet another relay problem.

3. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

4. Exchange 5.0 Upgrade?

5. Canned Messages

6. CSV Attribute Name for Phone fields

7. Canned/Custom MSExchange Reports

8. Accessing DLs in Public Folders using CDO

9. Mailbox limit canned message

10. Canning the Job

11. Getting Free Busy Time via CDO or another reference

12. CDO - getting the email address when using ContainerRenderer

13. CDO - Getting RTF text from a message