OWA 2003: Frame structure?

Post by Andrei Scheibne » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:37:25

Hello,
Can someone please explain the frame structure of
OWA 2003 to me? It is deeper than the one in
OWA 2000? Is there already infos/literature about
customizing OWA 2003?

Thanks in advance
Andrei

--
----------------------------------
Name:     Andrei Scheibner

----------------------------------

OWA 2003: Frame structure?

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:44:55

AFAIK OWA 2003 still uses the same frame structure. Haven't seen any
customizing documentation yet but most of the OWA 2000 stuff works.

--
<Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

Development Lead,

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application Experts
http://www.cdolive.com

This information is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2003 CDOLive LLC. All rights reserved.
Sample code subject to http://www.cdolive.com/disclaim.htm

> Hello,
> Can someone please explain the frame structure of
> OWA 2003 to me? It is deeper than the one in
> OWA 2000? Is there already infos/literature about
> customizing OWA 2003?

> Thanks in advance
> Andrei

1. E2k in a 2003 AD structure

Hi all,

Here is the situation. I have a created a seperate 2003
AD domain in parallel with my NT 4 domain. Both the NT 4
PDC and 2003 DC sit on the the same subnet. There is a
two way trust between the servers. Will I be able to
install E2k on a 2000 server within this structure?

I want to use the ADC to migrate the E5.5 mailboxes over
to the E2k server. Right now I am having difficulties
configuring the ADC. When I begin the new recipient
connection, the configuration hangs.

Anyone know what might be causing the problem? When I
performed the same steps in test lab with 2000 AD I had
no problems. Are there issues with 2003 server AD and E2K?

Art

2. Mail Filtering Advice

3. Win 2003 Exchange 2003 RC1 with Office 2003 Beta 2

4. Open relay

5. New OWA 2000 and OWA 2003 icons

6. Disastrous attempt to upgrade from NT to 2000 -DS_E_Insuff....

7. CDO saveto LDAP format

8. Scroll bar in OWA navbar frame

9. OWA Frame Tree

10. OWA: script error prevents main viewing frame from displaying (client issue)

11. OWA FRAMES BUT 404

12. EX 2003 / OL 2003 Resource free/busy