Gateway Help

Post by genr » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:29:43

Hi all,

I have migrate a EX5.5 based gateway to Exchange 2000 , but I want to known
if there is a way to use CDO for Exchange 2000 to write the service

Thanks

Genry Wong

Gateway Help

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP-Exchange » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

You certainly can use CDO for Exchange 2000 to write applications that run
as service. But when it comes to Gateways as it is in Exchange 5.5 the
changes are not to much. Check http://msdn.microsoft.com/exchange to find a
technical article how to migrate a Gateway to Exchange 2000.

--
Siegfried Weber

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive - The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration
Application Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice - filter active.

Quote:> Hi all,

> I have migrate a EX5.5 based gateway to Exchange 2000 , but I want to
known
> if there is a way to use CDO for Exchange 2000 to write the service

> Thanks

> Genry Wong

1. Sample Gateway Help

Anybody tried the sample gateway, can you please help me with this.

I am currently using a sample gateway for microsoft exchange. Whenever I try
to send an email using a distribution list and a separate recipient (example

this generates two messages in my MTS-OUT folder (one message for the
distribution list and the other for the individual email account).  Is there
anyway I can ammend the source code to make it send as one message instead

Thank you very much.

2. Inernet mail service and Exchange Server Service

3. adding a new SMTP gateway to existing gateway

4. How to customize OWA

5. HELP, looking for setup program sample gateway Platform SDK

6. Prevent users from creating public folders

7. Urgent help Need: Exchange Gateway

8. Email List

9. HELP - Exchange Gateway Setup

10. IIS Gateway to Exchange 2000 - help

11. Help please RUS Gateway Proxy address

12. SMTP Gateway-- Please guys help me!!

13. SMTP Gateway-- Please guys help me