OWA, WSS and ASP.net - Asp.net not parsing

OWA, WSS and ASP.net - Asp.net not parsing

Post by Astrobo » Thu, 08 May 2003 07:45:51

Hi, I'm in the process of developping a custom web form
for a folder in Exchange 2000 server SP1.

I've been so far successful at developping a static html
page, binding fields, and creating/updating items.

I'd like now to add some dynamic bits, like the
userprincipal name of the current user, the current date
etc... in ASP.NET, but the page I create does not parse,
meaning I get the page as I wrote it, no server-side
processing.

Is there something special to do to get the page to be
processed before/after going to the wss renderer ?

1. using C#.NET and ASP.NET to customize OWA 2K

I'm new to Exchange 2000 and OWA, and I'm investigating
ways to create custom views to access a newsgroup.  One
method I'm currently looking into is customizing OWA.
Does anybody know if this can be done with C#.NET and/or
ASP.NET?  If so, where can I find good resources on the
subject?

Thanx,

Taka

2. Help!!

3. Creating WSS.Form object for rendering in ASP.NET

4. auto reply to email

5. WSS Forms ASP.Net

6. Schedule+ on SUN server

7. ASP.NET/WSS

8. Undoing Exchange Server 5 Service Pack 2

9. Asp.Net VB.Net Emailing from code using Specific Account

10. problem installing ASP.NET on the 64bit windows .NET 2003 server

11. OWA and ASP.NET

12. error creating exchange mailbox using c# under asp.net

13. Reading Global Address List from ASP.NET