WorkFlow Design Question!!!Plx Help!!!

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

You need to step through the workflow configuration steps in the WSS SDK
exactly (download from  http://msdn.microsoft.com/wss)
The problem you are seeing is that the example uses CreateObject to create a
CDO.Message.  In order to do that, the author of the workflow process (the
person who publishes the workflow using the WFD) and the workflow system
account need to be part of the privileged mode COM+ role for the workflow
event sink (configured in the component services MMC).

-Jeff

Quote:> Hi,all

Date:  11/8/2000
Time:  4:25:10 PM
User:  ALPHA\administrator
Computer: EXCH
<file://./backofficestorage/ALPHA.local/Public
Folders/WorkFlowDemo/terstasea.EML>: Compensating action error: The
ProcessDefinition requests privileged mode, but that mode is not allowed
because the author/modifier of the ProcessDefinition document, the event
registration document, or the common script document is not in the
"Privileged Workflow Authors" role.

WorkFlow Design Question!!!Plx Help!!!

Post by Richard Le » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:11:59

Thank you !
I think my workflow role setting is correct after you taught me.
I add user into "Privileged Workflow Authors" and "Can Register Workflow".
And Also download WSS SDK,then Install it.

when I post Expense Report Form ,System still report Unknown Error,
the event view report the different info:

if I post form in draft,event view report:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: WorkflowEventSink
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1546
Date:  11/9/2000
Time:  11:16:07 AM
User:  ALPHA\administrator
Computer: EXCH
Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL:
<file://./backofficestorage/ALPHA.local/Public Folders/WorkFlowDemo/gg.EML

Quote:>]: Adhoc workflows are disallowed for this folder. The new process instance

cannot be created.

if I post form and choose Submit at the same time,Event View Report:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: WorkflowAuditTrail
Event Category: State change
Event ID: 1539
Date:  11/9/2000
Time:  11:15:48 AM
User:  ALPHA\administrator
Computer: EXCH
<file://./backofficestorage/ALPHA.local/Public Folders/WorkFlowDemo/gg.EML>:
Old state '', new state 'Submit to Manager', caption 'Manager Submission',
event type 'OnCreate', ActionTable row ID '12'.  State transition error:
Error in action: Run time error at line 8. Source: Microsoft VBScript
runtime error Error: 800a01f9. Description: Invalid or unqualified reference

what can I do?
help!!!

Thanks advance...

WorkFlow Design Question!!!Plx Help!!!

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Look at line 8.  It says you have an error in your code.

-Jeff

Quote:> Thank you !
> I think my workflow role setting is correct after you taught me.
> I add user into "Privileged Workflow Authors" and "Can Register Workflow".
> And Also download WSS SDK,then Install it.

> when I post Expense Report Form ,System still report Unknown Error,
> the event view report the different info:

> if I post form in draft,event view report:

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: WorkflowEventSink
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 1546
> Date:  11/9/2000
> Time:  11:16:07 AM
> User:  ALPHA\administrator
> Computer: EXCH
> Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL:
> <file://./backofficestorage/ALPHA.local/Public Folders/WorkFlowDemo/gg.EML
> >]: Adhoc workflows are disallowed for this folder. The new process
instance
> cannot be created.

> if I post form and choose Submit at the same time,Event View Report:

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: WorkflowAuditTrail
> Event Category: State change
> Event ID: 1539
> Date:  11/9/2000
> Time:  11:15:48 AM
> User:  ALPHA\administrator
> Computer: EXCH
> <file://./backofficestorage/ALPHA.local/Public

Folders/WorkFlowDemo/gg.EML>:

Quote:> Old state '', new state 'Submit to Manager', caption 'Manager Submission',
> event type 'OnCreate', ActionTable row ID '12'.  State transition error:
> Error in action: Run time error at line 8. Source: Microsoft VBScript
> runtime error Error: 800a01f9. Description: Invalid or unqualified
reference

> what can I do?
> help!!!

> Thanks advance...

1. Workflow Designer does not save workflow design

Hello,

I'm having a problem with Workflow Designer - it does not save the Design
tab of the workflow design. It DOES save the General and Shared Script Tabs.

I currently use Save Workflow Process To Folder command as a workaround (I
create a new workflow every time), but this is very annoying.

Is this a configuration issue or a bug? MS people, please respond!

Thanks,
Magnus Hiie

2. Exchange 5.0 Evaluation Copy

3. Exchange server workflow design

4. Exchange Forms Designer on 5.5 CD?

5. about workflow design ,no permission to save the post

6. Posting docs to MS Exchange 5.5

7. Workflow Designed for Exchange 2000

8. Outlook Web

9. Help me!!!Some questions about workflow designer

10. Help me!~~~workflow...workflow....message...message...

11. RGC Design question

12. Design Question-- Input Would be greatly appreciated