need Script to enable OWA

Post by Adam » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 05:16:31

I need to create a script that will take a given UserID,
check if web mail is enabled, if not it will enable it.
Does anyone know how to script this or know of a utility
to do this?

1. always enable script when user open item

Hi,

I created a custom form and applied to a folder. when user open an item in
this folder, system always prompt user an option to disable or enable macro.
Is there anyway I can prevent this, or don't open that item if user chose to
disable macro? Thanks.

2. SMTP Connector in Retry State

3. Script to create mailbox-enabled AD user

4. Win2k/AD NT4/PDC Problem!

5. script mail enabled user in AD

6. Can I update to Exchange Client 5.0?

7. Script to bulk-create/update mail-enabled contacts from textfile

8. E-MAIL SET UP

9. How to enable event script in 2000?

10. enabling email of contacts thru script

11. Enabling Server Side Rules via Server Script

12. Enabling Instant Messaging via scripting