Create new account and mailbox with ADSI and CDOEXM

Create new account and mailbox with ADSI and CDOEXM

Post by Yuri » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:01:08

Hello developers,
I'm not a programmer but I realy badly need a script that
could create new user account in AD and mailbox in
exchange 2000 from web page. Can someone give me a
template script, so I could adopt it for my inveronment.
Again I'm not a developer and simple explanation which
values to change will be helpful.

Help me please.

Thank you.

Yuriy.

Create new account and mailbox with ADSI and CDOEXM

Post by Armin Zuge » Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:39:31

here is a link that I personally found very interesting...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/pr...
ol/exchange/exchange2000/maintain/featusability/ex2kwsh.asp

Google for "Exchange Management Script Host"

Greetings  Armin

Quote:> Hello developers,