Adding Buttons to OWA

Post by Anup Jishn » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:20:45

Hi,

I need help on Adding buttons to existing toolbar of OWA Mail List page of
Inbox.
Please help.

Kind Rgds
Anup Jishnu

Adding Buttons to OWA

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:50:53

There is no supported and documented way to accomplish that. However, a
while ago somebody posted code to this forum showing how to add things to
the default OWA 2000 SP3 stuff for at least Internet Explorer 5 (or above).
Try to search this forum with Google. It should bring it up.

--
<Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

Development Lead,

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application Experts
http://www.cdolive.com

This information is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2003 CDOLive LLC. All rights reserved.
Sample code subject to http://www.cdolive.com/disclaim.htm

> Hi,

> I need help on Adding buttons to existing toolbar of OWA Mail List page of
> Inbox.
> Please help.

> Kind Rgds
> Anup Jishnu

1. Add New Button to OWA toolbar

Hi,

    I want to add a new button to the OWA toolbar of Inbox and compose.
    In compose I want it next to the Send button
    In Inbox mail list page, I want t next to New button.

    How Do I Do This???????
:(

pls Help

Rgds
Anup

2. Exchange Administrator

3. add a logout button onto OWA

4. New exchange server

5. how to add button to navbar in OWA

6. How to change Mail-Password via browser?

7. How to add button to navbar in OWA

8. Root Certificate Authority not trusted by outsiders

9. Adding command buttons to outlook

10. Help adding menu items and toolbar buttons to Outlook 98 command bars

11. Adding button to Outlook toolbar?

12. Adding a button in the client toolbar