Asynchronous event not firing

Post by Vasu » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:02

Hi All,
I am trying to use the Exchange Store Events Sample
Application supplied with Exchange SDK. I want to use the
Asynchronous_OnSave event sink. I compiled the supplied
sink class, installed the dll as a COM+ component and then
registered the sink using the exe supplied in SDK. When I
send an e-mail to the user account , I don't get any
notification (the sink should send a notification to the e-
mail address set in sink method).

But if I enable/disable the sink, I do get a notification
email, but the information is about the event
registration, not about any e-mail received.

Am I missing something here, exchange/sink not installed
properly?

Vasu.

1. OnTimer Event does not fire using Exchange Explorer

Did any of you guys ever try registering OnTimer event sink, but from within
another OnTimer event sink?

What happens is this: when my OnTimer event fires, it calls its event sink
correctly, but when it tries registering a new OnTimer event sink, it fails.

Any experiences with this kinds of things?

Thanks in advance!

Dino
(remove -no-spam to email me)

2. How to Configure/Setup NNTP for Newsfeeds

3. Folder_OnMessageCreate event not fired?

4. Problems with shared folders

5. events not firing???

6. Migrating to MS outlook Exchange

7. Send event in PostItem does not fire.

8. Log onto different domains

9. Script event not firing in public folder

10. Event Service Not Firing Scripts

11. Event sink not firing

12. OnSave event sink not firing properly when Importing

13. Event Service not firing