Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000

Post by Albert Than » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 16:19:35

Where can I download Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 ?

Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:00:00

You can't.  The release version is only available via purchase of Microsoft
Office Developer 2000.  Note: you get a single copy when you purchase
Exchange 2000.

-Jeff

Quote:> Where can I download Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 ?

Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000

Post by Albert Than » Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:00:13

Under which directory is it located in the Exchange 2000 CD ?

> You can't.  The release version is only available via purchase of Microsoft
> Office Developer 2000.  Note: you get a single copy when you purchase
> Exchange 2000.

> -Jeff

> > Where can I download Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 ?

Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:00:00

It's on the MOD CD.

> Under which directory is it located in the Exchange 2000 CD ?

> > You can't.  The release version is only available via purchase of
Microsoft
> > Office Developer 2000.  Note: you get a single copy when you purchase
> > Exchange 2000.

> > -Jeff

> > > Where can I download Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 ?

Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000

Post by abraxa » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

It was available at msdn.microsoft.com under resources>>exchange , it still
shlold be but the link is broken.
I can mail it to you if wanted.
I was included on the CD in RC1 but got pulled in the RTM. I haven't checked
the retail or select sets for it.
Greet-x
Dimitri Geelen

Quote:> Where can I download Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 ?

Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

The link is not broken, the RC2 WFD is being removed as it is old and the
product is now commerically available.  You should *NOT* be using the RC2
WFD against the released version of Exchange.

-Jeff